In compliance with the information provided in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, then it is noted:
1. IDENTIFYING DATA: The owner of / the domain / s web is Kinexor Fitness SL (hereinafter kinexor.com ), established in C / Murillo 2 – Blk. 12 Santa Ponsa, Mallorca 07180 Spain , with CIF: B57834152. Contact Email: email@example.com
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE : kinexor.com provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter “content”) owned by kinexor.com . The user assumes responsibility for the use of the web.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the content kinexor.com offers through its website and with limited but not limited to, not to use for:
(I) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) disseminate content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) causing damage to physical and logical systems kinexor.com, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (Iv) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
kinexor.com reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, kinexor.com not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that can be created, as provided in the applicable regulations.
4.1. Purpose of the data collected and consent to treatment.
As provided in Article 5 of the LOPD, the user is informed that, through registration forms from the web, data, which are stored in a file with the sole purpose of sending electronic communications, such as collected: newsletters (newsletters), new entries (posts), as well as other communications means kinexor.com interesting for users. Fields marked must be filled are essential for the expressed purpose.
Only the owner has access to your data, and under any circumstances, this data will be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
4.2. Compliance of application.-
kinexor.com meets the guidelines of Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulation implementing Organic Law that approves and other applicable regulations and enforcement at all times, ensuring assurance proper use and handling of personal user data.
Also, kinexor.com reports that complies with the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and asked for the user for the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes in each time.
In compliance with the LOPD, we inform you that the data provided, as well as those derived from its navigation data may be stored in files kinexor.com and treated for the purpose of dealing with your request and maintenance of the relationship to be established in the forms signed
Additionally, the user allows the processing of data in order to inform, by any means, including email, products and services, kinexor.com .
What is the process of data for the purpose indicated above, the user may exercise their right to oppose the processing of their data under the terms and conditions set forth below in the “exercise ARC Rights” section.
4.3. Security measures.-
kinexor.com informs you that it has implemented security measures and technical measures to ensure the security of your personal data and avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, given the state of technology the nature of the data stored and the They are exposed, whether from human action or physical or natural environment. All in accordance with the provisions of Art. 9 of the Data Protection Act and Title VIII of RLOPD.
Also, kinexor.com has established additional measures in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of information in your organization. continuously maintaining supervision, monitoring and evaluation processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
4.4. Exercise ARCO Rights: Access Rectification, Cancellation and opposition.-
Those individuals who have provided their data via the web http://www.kinexor.com , may contact the holder in order to freely exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding the data included in their files.
Interested parties may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to kinexor.com with the reference “Data protection / kinexor.com ” specifying data, proving their identity and the reasons for their request at the following address:
Kinexor Fitness SL
C / Murillo 2 – Blk. 12
Santa Ponsa, Mallorca 07180
You can also exercise the rights ARCO, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by kinexor.com. Therefore kinexor.com does not guarantee or be held responsible for the legality, reliability, usability, reliability and timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to outside kinexor.com these websites, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
4.6. Cookies policy
A cookie is a file of information that the server sends this website to your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of the person accessing the page to store and retrieve information on navigation that is made from such equipment.
kinexor.com uses different types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) only for the purpose of improving the user’s navigation on the website, without any advertising or similar object.
kinexor.com through cookies does not collect any personal information. All cookies except those used by Google Analytics statistics system are temporary and disappear when the session.
kinexor.com used on this website cookies listed below:
Google Analytics I: Analytical cookie (**), permanent and third, in order to generate a unique user ID, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site, and the date of the first and last time you visited the Web. Opt-out neutral.
Google Analytics II: analytical, permanent and third, in order to record the date and time of access to any of the Site pages cookie. Opt-out neutral.
Google Analytics III: Analytical, permanent and third cookie, in order to verify the need to maintain an open user session or create a new one. Opt-out neutral.
Google Analytics IV: Analytical, permanent and third, in order to identify the user session, to collect the approximate geographical location of the computer accessing the site for statistical purposes cookie. Opt-out neutral.
Google+, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc .: cookies external social networking (***) and third, the timing, purpose and Opt-out depends on the social network.
(*) Technical Cookies: necessary or appropriate for the provision of certain services. If these cookies are disabled, you can not receive the contents of the website.
(**) Analytical Cookies: for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users. If these cookies are disabled, the website will continue to operate, without prejudice to the information collected by these cookies about the use of our website and its content to improve our services.
The user can at any time any of which cookies you want to work on this site through:
a) The browser settings; for example:
Safari, from: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
b) Third-party tools are available online, allowing users to detect cookies on every web site you visit and manage their deactivation.
Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned in this policy of cookies.
Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and from this place you make your right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by browsers mentioned.
In some cases it is necessary to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree to share them with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose. According to Google it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company linked to the Safe Harbor Agreement that ensures that all data will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information in this regard: http://safeharbor.export.gov/list.aspx
If you want information on using Google it gives to cookies attach this other link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en&csw=1) .
Acceptance of this policy means that the user has been informed of a clear and comprehensive way of using the storage devices and data recovery (cookies) and that kinexor.com has the consent for the use thereof / 2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
For any questions or concerns about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the email address email@example.com
More information about cookies
4.7. Minors: kinexor.com is not targeted at minors. The website owner disclaims any liability for breach of this requirement.
4.9. The file manager, and responsible for treatment.
responsible for the data file is Kinexor Fitness SL.
As responsible for treatment outside the said responsible:
It has required makers treatment compliance regulations implementing rules about data protection at the time of hire.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: kinexor.com by itself or as an assignee, owns all rights to intellectual property of its website and the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.), owned by kinexor.com or their licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not authorized by kinexor.com , will be considered a serious breach of the rights of intellectual property of the author.
Are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available or of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without authorization of kinexor.com .
The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual Property ownership kinexor.com . You can view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided is only and exclusively, support for personal and private use. The user must not remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of kinexor.com .
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: kinexor.com not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause but not limited to: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the web site – which made periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as the transmission of viruses or malware in the content, despite having taken the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: kinexor.com reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
8. POLICY LINKS:
8.1. Individuals or entities wishing to make a hyperlink from a web page to another Internet portal website kinexor.com shall be subject to the following conditions:
– Total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website without the express permission of kinexor.com not allowed
– Deep-links or IMG or image links can not be established, or frames with kinexor.com web without their express permission.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect on the website of kinexor.com , or the services or their contents shall not be established. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page that is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to kinexor.com , unless authorized by it.
– The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between kinexor.com and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of kinexor.com of services and content offered on this website or portal .
– kinexor.com not responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, or the information and statements included therein.
8.2. kinexor.com website can make available user connections and links to other websites operated and controlled by third parties. These links have the sole function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, but in no case be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
kinexor.com not market, manage, or prior control, nor the content, services, information and statements available on these websites.
kinexor.com not assume any responsibility, even indirectly or indirectly, for damages of any kind arising from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, events, products and services available offered on websites not managed by kinexor.com and that are accessible through kinexor.com
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: kinexor.com reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without notice, on its own or to a third party, to those users who violate these Terms and Conditions Use.
10. GENERAL: kinexor.com pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its web exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by law.
11. AMENDMENT OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: kinexor.com may change at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions will be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.
12. LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between kinexor.com and the USER by Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be subject to the Courts of the city of Palma de Mallorca, except subject to the applicable law provides otherwise.